EMPORIUM COUNTRY CLUB
PLEASE FOLLOW COVID-19 MITIGATION GUIDELINES
1. TEE TIMES REQUIRED.
2. MASKS REQUIRED INSIDE THE CLUBHOUSE & AT GRILL.
3. Please try to adhere to all signs in and around the clubhouse.
4. All Players MUST fill out a “SIGN IN” slip each time they play golf at ECC.
5. No more than 4 in a group to golf.
6. One bag and one player per cart unless players share a household or came in the same vehicle.
7. Do not take a cart unless you have paid for golf and a numbered cart has been assigned to you.
ON THE COURSE
1. All players must stay at least six feet apart at all times.
2. Players must not touch the flagstick and must leave the pin in at all times.
3. Cups will have foam inserts above the green surface, and any putts that hit the foam will be considered holed.
4. All rakes will be removed from the golf course bunkers. Players may improve their lie in the bunker, no closer to the hole. Please try to smooth out footprints with your feet or club.
5. Ball washers have been removed.
6. Water coolers have been removed from the course. Bottled water available in machines.
7. On-course restrooms will not be available.
1. Bar will only be open to purchase beer for on course six pack specials and drinks while golfing.
Bar area limited to purchases only. No one is permitted to sit in the bar area.
2. Grill will be open and Take-Out Dinners and Sandwiches will be available. Ask at grill for daily specials.
3. Clubs will not be cleaned until further notice.
4. Locker room showers are not permitted until further notice.
5. WHEN FINISHED GOLFING, PLEASE RETURN YOUR CART TO WASH AREA.
6. REMOVE TRASH FROM CART
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING OUR ABOVE GUIDELINES!